Poor Gir!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunsforlife

Reaction score
Well... Gir has been mellowing out slowly since his neuter... he is still a pain in the ass, but is slowly getting better.

Well lately he has been SCARFING hay like there is no tomorrow, andjust pushing the food out of his dish. Well I didnt know why,until I went to do a full clean of his cage. Turns out, myfiance, lovable as he is, dumped a bag of what he thought was food intothe food tin. Turns out, the 'food' was in fact left overlitter that I was slowly cycling out since I got the WoodyPet. So poor Gir was very hungry!

He got extra cheerios after I found that out! Poor little guy.

No wonder he isa pain inthe !!!

You would have a bad attitude if you were hungry too!!! That poor, sweet, baby boy!

I really don't believe anything bad you say about him anyway...:X

Raspberry

k2g42

Yeah I felt so bad for him! What wasworse was my hun kept refilling his dish with the litter even though hewas just digging it out... and then peeing on them =p Cantyell at him for that! We want him peeing on the litter::Laughs:: just the litter in the box. So he got real foodand some cheerios. I woulda given him cuddles to feel better,but he really isnt a cuddle bunny. But being that he is sosmall, he has no choice ::Laughs::

That poor little baby! See he IS an angel bunny! lol!

Glad you found the error and took care of things.

How do you like the woody pet?

How do I like Woody Pet...

I drive an hour to get it =p

I have a LOT of the stuph in a big garbage can outside my door.

However, Gir is being a pain again today... I let him out for hismorning romp... he did lots of cute stuph, including crawling on my lapwhen I said the word 'cheerios'

Fell off my lap to my laughter because he was so eager to get the cheerio he misstepped... doing his binkies...

but then he went back to humping Guinevere ::sighs:: I was hoping he would stop doing that when he got neutered =p

Boys will be boys.....

Look at it this way, some of us have hadour husbands "fixed" and we are glad they didn't stop acting likeboys...:cool:

Raspberry

::laughs:: Very true Raspberry, He does have moreendearing traits now that he has been neutered. Like jumpingon my lap to beg for cheerios. He just isnt a cuddly bunny,but that may change as he matures. In all honesty he is stillan adolescent.

At least Shawn isnt wanting to get rid of him anymore. Therehas been no biting incidents for a while, and Gir does come when youcall him, even if it is because he thinks he is getting acheerio. Shawn is very upset that Guin comes when Icall her, but ignores him ::Laughs::

I guess the humping isnt so bad... as long as he doesnt spray her!

Yeah I know I have been awfully lax lately onpictures... been so damned busy at work and what not... but I will tryto take some this weekend... or rather my weekend which starts tomorrow=) I have to get Shawn to take a video of Gir flipping outfor cheerios, it is a RIOT!

Oh I cant wait to get out of this hell hole and get to my bunnies and my hunny!

Latest posts

Back