playing his daddy's game

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgirl

Reaction score
When Bubby was born, I hoped so much that he would be a little like his daddy. I never expected him to more or less BE Bunbun.

Every day it's like deja vu. Today we played "chase the feet", Bunbun'sfavorite game. He lived for that every day.Bub runs after myfeet, and when he catches them, hefrantically chins them allover. Like Bunbun, he marks with his mouth open and a slightly wetchin, eyes rolling weirdly.

And he kissed his daddy's bunny love for the first time. Sitting in mylap, he shoved his nose through Izzy's cage wires and the two werenuzzling each other.

He is now almost exactly Bunbun's size,at only 13 wks:shock:, and--like dad--can be flipped over and carried like a floppybaby. He has bell-ears like Bunbun as a baby.He gnaws on thecage in the morning and falls into my arms when I open the door. Hecrawls all over me. He does "Bunbun leaps" and runs bunny derby aroundthe cage, bouncing off the walls like an orange Superball. He flops outand gets very still when little kids pet him. Andheloves theharness and leashI alwaysmeant to buy for Bunbun.

There is almost no difference between Bub and Bunbun right now. It'sthe weirdest feeling. He never even met his dad, but all the weirdlittle Bunbun behaviors are popping up inBub every day.

love my boy....

Rose

Wow, that is so cool. You got just what you hoped for, and more! :D

LuvaBun wrote:
Bet you're glad you kept him now, as he seems morelike Bunbun than baby 1 - Jan
Definitely. Isabella is now NOTHING like Bunbun except she's reallyeasygoing also. She's a lapbunny who doesn't have thatmischevious"little stinker" in her like Bub does.

She's perfect for the home she's in, and Bub's perfect for me!

Oh yeah, did I mention Baby 1 lost her stripe? It grew out when her adult fur came in. She'll be show-worthy come next 4-H fair.

Rose

rabbitgirl wrote:
There is almost no difference between Bub and Bunbun right now. It'sthe weirdest feeling. He never even met his dad, but all the weirdlittle Bunbun behaviors are popping up inBub every day.

love my boy....

Rose
What a great story and experience to have.

Buck

Latest posts

Back