Playing games

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgirl

Reaction score
Today somebunny decided it was time to play"Catch meeeee!!!" Launching his 10-lb. orange fluffy body out of hisbox straight at my chest, he draped himself across my arms to reachthat "hard to sniff" spot on my shoulder.

The boy's insane!:shock:

Good thing I was ready for him! At one point, he had his entire bodybalanced on one of my hands...then dove under my arm straight for theground below, assuming I'd hang on to the back half of him while heexplored the underside of my arm.

Talk about velcro bunnies! I was literally wearing the boy....:shock::shock::shock:

Rose

You're two of a kind - You and Bub. Crazy for each other. Best Buds!

I really enjoy hearing about the relationship you two have.

:)

-Carolyn

Fergi wrote:
Ijust love to hear stories of Bub, he reminds me of Ben so much. Thatboy has so much personality it just radiates off of him. So happy he isso in love with his mama, I wish we could have seen some pics of that!

Fergi's mom
He reminds me of Ben too. I miss Ben!:(

Lol....you probably won't see pics of that as I can't hold a camera and pry the boy off me at the same time!

:D:shock:

Rose

Carolyn wrote:
You're two of a kind - You and Bub. Crazy for each other. Best Buds!

I really enjoy hearing about the relationship you two have.

:)

-Carolyn

I love him so much. It's honestly hard to remember sometimes whichmemories are of him and which are Bunbun. They are so much alike. Likewhen his eyes crinkle as he's smelling....or how he starts bouncing offthe walls when he sees me....or when I think "Bunbun enjoyed thepetting zoo....he'll have fun again this year....WAIT A SEC!"...or whenI say "Good morning Bunbun!"

He's far bigger than Bunbun, but other than that it could be daddy allover again. I never imagined it would be like this. Izzy's babies areNOTHING like her, and I had braced myself for a baby that just wouldn'tbe the same as dad. All I wanted was a faint reminder of my best buddy,but instead I got him back altogether. Young, healthy, strong, happy.

It's so amazingly wonderful!

Rose

Latest posts

Back