pippy made it down the stairs!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunny girl

Reaction score
smiley9.gif
Pipkin finally found out how to get down the stairs!!! ive never seenher so excited, she is running crazily up and down and im hoping shedoesn't hurt herself!! ever since she was a baby Pipkin has beenventuring down the first few steps but never went very far, apparentlyit's been a life-long goal! Pipkin is a full house bun now!

bunny girl wrote:
smiley9.gif
Pipkin finally found out how to get down the stairs!!! ive never seenher so excited, she is running crazily up and down and im hoping shedoesn't hurt herself!! ever since she was a baby Pipkin has beenventuring down the first few steps but never went very far, apparentlyit's been a life-long goal! Pipkin is a full house bun now!

Oh how cute! I can just see her now.....speeding up and downthe stairs like it's some kind of Race Track. I'll just betshe is having the time of her life....running up and down thestairs.

Yippee, well done Pipkin. She sounds so pleasedwith herself. Pernod went up the stairs the first week we had her, butPerry still can't force himself up the last two, after 18 months. Hestands on the second from top, bobs his head up and down, hesitatesthen charges back down. Pernod thinks he is a big, scaredy bun :p

Jan

LOL That's fab!! It's so cute to see them hopping up and down stairs!

Our Henry now ventures into our bedroom, when I plug in the digitalcamera, I'll post a pic of what he did when he got there lastnight! He's always up and down them. As soon as welet him out, he's right through the living room and scratching at thedoor to get up the stairs. He learnt gradually in our lasthouse how to climb the stairs... the most he got up was 6 stairs, thenhe suddenly took the plunge and went hurtling up them! Loonybun! :D

Pippy thanks all of you guys for being so supportive!!

today the excitement still hasn't worn off, she's skipping steps whenshe runs up and having the time of her life exploring downstairs. Alsoshe has figured out where we keep the treats.... she won't stopbegging! what a silly bunny. i wish i had a digital camera right now,so i could show you guys how crazy she's being!

wow thats a big achivement. We are still trying to stop being afraid to walk on the floor, because its slippery.

lol! it took Pipkin a while to get used to wooden floors, but i think she believes that now she can conquer anything!

Back