Pictures of Diva

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fergi

Reaction score
Right here..."pointing finger to pa, Minnesota, US
Diva seems to be adjusting well. She is eating,drinking, and pooping so all is good! She seems to be enjoying theenvironment now rather than being scared of it. She is still runningfrom me when I try to pet her and she is out and about but shetolerates petting well when in her cage. She's already started chinningeverything in the house so I guess she feels at home, she's even doingsome head and ear shakes, and a couple mini-binkies.

47b4cc26b3127cce9dc5b09352c000000036108QZMXDho5bG

47b4cc26b3127cce9dc5b0b952ea00000016108QZMXDho5bG

47b4cc26b3127cce9dc5b08ed3ed00000016108QZMXDho5bG

47b4cc26b3127cce9dc5b09952ca00000016108QZMXDho5bG

This last one shows what a loooong girl she is. She doesn't feel toheavy to me, not even close to as heavy as Ben was but she is still ababy.

Fergi's mom

HiFergi,

She could definitely be intimidating. She's certainly is aBeauty. I really love her color. Looking forward tomore pictures. I can't seem to get enough of her.

-Carolyn

I love her coloring! There's been so many brown(I don't know the technical name, lol) Flemish Giants that I just loveto see the other colors. Don't get me wrong, I love the others, too! Ijust think I want a Flemish of Diva's color! :D

OH OH OH OH OH, I loooooooooove her-I was goingto comment about that beautiful look she emanates but then I was beatby others to it! Now, just to be on the safe side, if you ever feel sheneeds a bunny SITTER (notice I did not say napper?? *ahem* to all younappers out there) I would be more than willing..

How wonderful she is doing the nudge already, and the first steptowards allowing pets whilst in the cage, what a lucky mamma you are.

Cher

whoaaaa, I missed something!!! WHERE DID SHE COME FROM????? :shock::shock::shock:

congrats!!!!!!!! so exciting! (how are the babies? are you still keeping a little boy??) :D

Rose

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
I love her coloring! There's been so many brown (I don'tknow the technical name, lol) Flemish Giants that I just love to seethe other colors. Don't get me wrong, I love the others, too! I justthink I want a Flemish of Diva's color! :D
I beleive her coloring is called a Steel Gray.

Those "brown" ones you're referring to are called Sandy's and Fawn's.

Here's a link to all of the recognized Flemish varieties, verybeautiful ones too (but I like the Steel Gray best)...http://www.nffgrb.com/Varieties.html

~Sunshine

Back