Pics of Mr Peabody

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ty-bee

Reaction score
I finally got them onto the computer

Peabody7.jpg

Peabody5.jpg

Peabody6.jpg

HiTy-bee,

These pictures are Adorable! (I still giggle to myself when Ithink of that picture you took of your son on Halloween. Thatwas so cute!)

Sadie is precious - and I love her name. Mr. Peabody is muchmore handsome than I ever imagined. I didn't realize he's arex? I love that color. Mr. Peabody sure is toocurious about what's cooking in that oven!

Dakota is a Beauty as well.

-Carolyn

Carolyn ~ thanks! The picture of Tyler astinkerbell has been very popular here at home and in Iraq. Aaron saysthe guys think its hilarious! I love Peabody's color myself! It neverseems to look the same. As for the oven he was quite interested in it.I only have the one picture but he must of gone back to look in atleast10 times. Maybe he was checking to see if my threats of rabbit stewwere coming true...lol!

Jan ~ thank you as well! Peabody and Dakota do great together. I wasquite surprised myself. Dakota is known to chase wild rabbits when wego back to New York. Just for the thrill of the chase though. Sadie isstill a pup and has tried to bite him. So we'll work on that.

Anna ~ Thanks! They're my babies!!!

Back