Pics of Cotton Ball and Snowy :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angoralover

Reaction score
This is going to be an album for Snowy my jersey wooly and Cotton Ball my french angora. Have fun looking at the pics:D

This is a pic of my adorable Cotton Ball.:)

Rowan,

yes they've always been very photogenic. And for some reason whenever Itake the camera out....they seem to just freeze....i guess they justlove having there pic taken. Thanks everyone for all the nicecompliments.:)Cassandra

Snowy bears more of a resemblance to an erect earwooled lop than a Jersey Wooly. How old is Snowyand do you have any background info on her?

Pam

We don't have any background info on him, causewe bought him from a petstore....and the petstore just said he was ajersey wooly. But the petstore can always be wrong, since they getthere animals from everywhere. Alsohe is around twoyearsold.Cassandra

I'm thinking that pretty Snowy is a Lop or Lopmix, but most likely doesn't have any Jersey Wooly bred in.That blocky head and thick ears are more lop traits (with strongNetherland Dwarf influence)as is the very soft, shorter coat.

Pam

Latest posts

Back