Pic of J and J

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cher

Reaction score
18-09-04_0919.jpg

I really hope this one works, I have given up all hope on the*&^ disc's (since they are all in Chinese) but this is takenwith my cell phone and I spent half the night downloading aprogram to my computer in order to transfer the pictures!

Jezebel is the honey one and Jade is the white pesky one :p

Hi Cher!

It came out really well. Have the girls put on some weight? It'sprobaby just the angle the picture's take from. They look great.

Little would one know how mischievous they are by this picture. They're so precious and lucky for having found you.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Havethe girls put on some weight? It's probaby just the angle the picture'stake from. They look great.

-Carolyn
Carolyn,

You know what they say! The camera adds 10 ounces. ;)

Luvabun: How did I get them? As in...back to Canada, or how did I becomethe proud owner of two ferocious beast's?

Carolyn: NoAuntie, they havent gained weight~:p Like Laura said, the camera adds 10 ounces

Bunnymommy: THERE'S your babies :)

Have more pic's I am going to do later on today.

Lotsa love

Cher

14-09-04_0953.jpg

14-09-04_0952.jpg

This again was taken with my phone after breaky, and its "group snuggle" time .....vicious beast's that they are :p

21-09-04_1508.jpg

Didsomeone say UP CLOSE and PERSONAL??

*grin grin*

Jan, I bought them at a night market in Taiwan :)

amid the kerfuffle I did not want these lil onesto go unseen :p ya know, being a proud parent and all..they werealready on page 2...and off I go to read the recent posts..so theymight get shuffled back to page 2 AGAIN LOL

Cher

Latest posts

Back