Photos!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pamnock

Reaction score
It was such a nice day that we went out and took some photos today! Geo cities locked up, so I didn't get to save the page with text, but there are photos of me holding our French Lop "Charity", Matthew and Charity and Matthew with his new chocolate Polish buck and his new broken black Polish doe.

http://www.geocities.com/pamnock/photopagemisc.html

Pam

Charity looks nearly as big as Matthew! :shock:The bunnies are cute, but I'd sure take that Matthew off your hands for a while! How on earth do you ever tell that one no? That smile would break me every time!

Raspberry

He's got me wrapped around his little finger LOL

MattPolish1.jpg

:shock:

"I'm Melting...M-e-l-t-i-n-g!"

Matthew has grown up so much since you last posted his picture. Wow! :shock:

Pam, he is one beautiful child, inside and out. His mother all the way.There's no denying he gets his good looks from you. What an angel. He's got such a good hold of his babies, Todd and Teffani.

And Look at Them! Such Beauties!

What do you think their babies will look like? I can't imagine their coloring. Any guess you could take would be great fun. :)

Oh, what a beautiful sight to see when I viewed those pictures.

Thank you so much for sharing those treasures with us.

-Carolyn

I don't have the pedigrees yet, so I'm not sure what colors are behind the sire and dam. Babies will most likely be black and broken black.

Pam

Todd's chocolate? He looks grey or blue in those shots.

Tucker often photographs darker than the chocolate color he is.

-Carolyn

pamnock wrote:
I don't have the pedigrees yet, so I'm not sure what colors are behind the sire and dam.? Babies will most likely be black and broken black.

Pam

More like their mom than their dad, then, ey? I thought Polish came in specific colors. Can you show them in broken colors?

Is there any chance of a chocolate baby or would it tend to be broken then too? Would it matter on Judgement Day if a baby had a little bit of black, brown, and white - but was the most ultimate specimen at the Ball?

-Carolyn

Wow! Beautiful bunnies and handsome little guys!What more could you ask for in a post? That is awesome how responsible Matthew is with his bunnys. I wish my oldest (almost five) would show more interest in our buns, although my two year shows almost too much interest! LOL! Those are some really great pictures Pamnock, thanks for sharing. Oh, make sure and tell Matthew how handsome we all think he is, I'm sure that's just what he wants to hear, LOL. They are so funny at that age about things like compliments.

Fergi's mom

Carolyn wrote:
More like their mom than their dad, then, ey? I thought Polish came in specific colors. Can you show them in broken colors?

Is there any chance of a chocolate baby or would it tend to be brokenthen too? Would it matter on Judgement Day if a baby had a little bitof black, brown, and white - but was the most ultimate specimen at theBall?

-Carolyn

Broken Polish are accepted in the reconized varieties (broken black,broken chocolate and broken blue, all are shown in the same varietyclass).

Chocolates would be awesome.He'd only get some ifthe little doe carries the chocolate gene. Both her parentsare black/broken black and I don't know what the grandparents are.

It would be best if Matthew just stuck to the chocolates andblacks. He can eventually get a little chocolatedoe. I know there's a blue in the back of one of thepedigrees (not good to mix the blue in with chocolate lines,ashe might get lilacs, which are not showable).

The most ultimate specimen at the ball would be disqualified if it had any "3" colors on it such as black, brown and white.

Pam

Awww. Theyre too cute....the buns and Matthew. BTW...my 8 yr oldlittle boy's first name is Matthew.

Lanna

Pamnock,

If you get any bigger rabbits you're going to need a bigger kid! ;)

What beautiful rabbits! I cannot get over how big Charity is! I just fell in love with those ears, Pam. Matthew is a cutie too, and you can tell he's loving holding those bun buns.

Latest posts

Back