Pets in Halloween costumes

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is too cute!Both of them peeking out, with their heads tipped up for the camera!:inlove:Good job Matthew and Bunny!

attachment.php

Shucks!

These picture are way too adorable! Loving the build a bear costumes! I'm so jealous.

I'm starting to think about dressing Emmy also..although I dont think she'll like the fact of wearing clothes. Hmph.

Maybe ill just put a bandana around her neck. Maybe a bunny carrrot farmer. Dang. She might get too nervous for that.

Have any ideas?

K&E

Hi all, I'm new to this forum....although I havebeen sharing my home with rabbits for the past 17 years. I currentlyhave two, a 5 year old female mini-rex, and a 4.5 yr old malemini-lop/rex cross.

My rabbits are dressed today, but not so much for Halloween. We woke upthis morning and the furnace wasn't working, called the landlord andhave been waiting for a repair man all day. :-(

In the meantime, to keep the bunnies warm I took an old moth-eaten cable-knit cashmere sweater and cut off both sleeves.

Each rabbit got a "custom" fitted cashmere sweater (sleeve) to runaround in. They are both still wearing them. I tried to take them offwhen it warmed up this afternoon, but they scampered off.

Ahhh bunnies with "champagne" tastes... I tried to get the male rabbitto wear a dog sweater last winter, but he kept wiggling out of it. SoI'm amazed that the cashmere sweater is still on! :D

Hi Tuffy what a novel idea!! That must be a small jumper (sweater).

At least that's one way to keep them warm:p
Oh and welcome to the forum!!:wave:

MyBunnyBoys, everytime I think that photo is forgotten, up it pops again! I don't thinkthat would be Sebastian's choice for a costume!

pamnock wrote:
Matthew and his little Dwarf Hotot bunny won the costumeclass at the show today :) That bunny was such a troopersitting there on the table the entire time with his fire station dogcostume on . . .

omg i didnt even see it!!!! i thought it was a stuffed dog when i first looked at it

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
MyBunnyBoys, every time Ithink that photo is forgotten, up it pops again! I don't think thatwould be Sebastian's choice for acostume!
Well my dear Raspberry, youshoulda thought of that before you posted his bare belly here!! Thatpic was just waiting to have someone do that LOL.
Of course it's gunna haunt you :laugh:

I actually love it but I suppose I could maybe understand why Sebastian dosen't:p:p
LOL

These are All Precious!

Andyes, MBB, that picture certainly Does Count!

Can't believethat little bun allowed you to keep that costume on, Pam.

Lovehow Freddy'sMom's buns and everyone else looks. TooAdorable!

-Carolyn

I would NEVER dress my bunnies in costumes. :embarrassed:

:rofl:

Back