Pet Pageant comming up...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XxMontanaxX

Reaction score
Not anytime soon though, but in about a month and a half. I'm thinking of entering Macey.

Do you guys think I should enter the catergory "Prettiest?" or "Best costume" and dress her up?

Any ideas for her?

And pictures of your rabbits all dressed up?

Have you guys ever entered your rabbit in a pet pageant?

Macey isn't scared of other animals, so don't worry about that if thats what you was thinking. She's been around loads of different kinds of animals, and never showed signs of being scared. Just curious. ;)Haha.

DSC02203.jpg

Enter them all! Sounds like alot of fun. She would certainly give them a run for their money in Prettiest, and the costume one would be a blast!
What are the other catagories?
As far as best costume, something that mirrors her personality would be good., What's her personality like? What little funny things does she do?

~Sealy

I think we can enter only one though, but I'll check.Other categories are smallest pet, largest pet, and...I'll check tommorow to see the others. I think there are a couple more.

She is spoiled rotten, acts like a little princess, so I was thinking a princess dress or a tutu or something.

Latest posts

Back