Pepper

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awwww pepper is so cute,she and boogie look like a cute couple :)

i remember when you posted about boogie,but you never mentioned aboutpepper,so im asuming she is new,what a gorgeous girl she is.

I bet boogie is one happy bunny to have a girlfriend now,what a lucky bunny :)

cheryl

yes, she is new, i adopted her two days ago,she is from the same breeder, and she was brought in at the same timeas Boogie, every time i go into the shop to get a few things, i wouldgo over where she and the other boy is, then i was wafflingback and forth on getting her or wait til the petshop owner gets someholland lops... then this girl that works at the shop, she owns coupleof rabbits herself... we were talking about holland lops andPepper... so i decided... Pepper it is :) specially since Boogiealready knows her anyway, it would make introduction easier, and ithas....

only thing Boogie did other than sniffing her, was to give her thebunny loving (humping) on her head to tell her that he is the headhoncho... she just lay there, yeah right you're the head honcho, okayalready hehe

so far no squabbles... and he would groom her , so sweet

cheryl13 wrote:
awwww pepper is so cute,she and boogie look like a cute couple :)

i remember when you posted about boogie,but you never mentioned aboutpepper,so im asuming she is new,what a gorgeous girl she is.

I bet boogie is one happy bunny to have a girlfriend now,what a lucky bunny :)

cheryl

also her coloring, if she was a rat, i would sayher coloring is russian blue, but she isn't... i don't know the name ofthe rabbit coloring that is about the same version as rats

i just went to cimmeron lionhead website whereshe had all those colors, Pepper is a Chinnchia(black) sorry about the spelling, it is like them critterthat requires dust bath

Pepper is a pretty colour,and she looks so sweetwith her buddy boogie,i just love the lionheads,we dont have them overhere in australia so i just have to gaze at all these lionhead picturesthat everyone posts.

I would so love to see one in real life :)

cheryl

She's cute -but I have a softspot for chinchilla lionheads...or any lionheads!

Peg

Back