-Peeks In-

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I LuV MaH BuNs

Reaction score
HELLLLOOOOO!! Wow, its been forever since iposted one of these! How is everyone doing around these parts? I needupdates plllease!

Lets see.. my 19th birthday is rounding up.. its been what... 2 yearssince JimD and i have joined the family?Im unemployed AGAIN! i got my4th tattoo like a week and a half ago. i remember when i posted aboutmy first one!!!

please let me know how you are doing!!

loving you all lots!!

-Danielle

(senior picture)

bird.jpg

Hey Danielle! Glad to see you around.

Now that you're temporarily unemployed, you can take on the project ofphotographing the new bunny room and getting updated pics of all of thebunnies!

I hope you find a job you like soon!

Hi Danielle!

Is the tattoo in the pic your newest? It is beautiful! I had consideredgetting a tattoo on my last birthday (just a little one on my shoulderor ankle) but chickened out after seeing an episode of Miami Ink...theperson they were working on looked to be in a lot of pain! How was yourexperience in getting them done?

Sorry to hear that you are out of work, but I have found over the yearsthat losing one job inevitably leads to an even better one. Here's toyou finding a job that is perfect for you!

Bunny hugs to ya...hope to see you posting more soon!

:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

hi danielle

great to hear you have tattoos as well

i have

a celtic band

a rose and bird with tony hubby and adrian son

a devil from my 1st baby who actually died at 6 months

and as photo of my dad who passed away 6yrd on halloween

varna xxxxx

I am not taking up a job photographing the new bunny room unless JimD plans on paying me!!!

No the tattoo in the picture was my first one, im on number four nowand not planning on stopping, a new friend is a tattoo artist and itsgreat!!!!

I WANT TO HEAR FROM MY LITTLE GIRL!! how is sebbies little girl doing??

Latest posts

Back