Peace

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kipcha

Reaction score
I started looking for a Belgian Hare back in 2007 when we first began rabbit hopping because of their sleek, athletic build and their intelligence. I had no idea at the time that they were so rare and finding one in Canada was pretty near impossible! For quite a while I kept looking but never really found a bunny that would work out and searched on and off through the years.

However, we managed to find a breeder inIllinoiswho was willing to send two bunnies, Jabberwocky and Peace, to us!

Peace has a unique story. In July 2009 a fire burned down Jeanne's rabbitry barn, losing her rabbits. But with the help of wonderful people who had rabbits from her line gave her some back so she could rebuild her rabbitry. Peace came from a litter named for something special to the rebuilding of her rabbitry. These bunnies are named Peace, Love and Faith.

Peace is a very noble and proud rabbit, I'd almost go as far to say he is a touch stuck up. He is a very pretty bunny to look at and boy, does he know it! He loves posing for pictures and getting head rubs and kisses on his nose. However, when it's play time, he plays hard. The sound of feet ripping across carpet as he runs up and down the stairs to different levels of the house only to popcorn and change direction can be heard for hours until he gets tired and heads back to his cage to flop on his large bed, exhausted from all the tough work.

Peace is a touch lazy on the agility course, liking to say hello to his adoring fans, but we wouldn't have him any other way.

1-82.jpg

3-84.jpg

2-83.jpg

5-86.jpg

4-85.jpg

6-87.jpg

peace2.jpg

peace1.jpg

peace1-353.jpg

peace3.jpg

peace2-354.jpg

peace5.jpg