Pamnock

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolyn

Reaction score
Your new avatar is beautiful!

:tears2:

What an honor, a beautiful tribute, and such a lovely expression of your love and respect for such a great man.

:bouquet:

I find it very comforting. Thank you, Dear Friend.

:kiss:

Love,
-Carolyn

Thank you Carolyn :) If you lookclosely, there is an Americanflag in the background, intribute to Carl's service to our country.

I know you miss him terribly.

Much Love,

Pam

babytriosmall.jpg

Can you blow it up so that I can see it?

Yes, Carl loved this country so dearly. When the family and Igathered at the Chapel for the Military Services the day we buried him,the Marines, Air Force, and Navy soldiers did such a beautifuljob.

Funny...I should be getting used to the idea of him being gone, but I'mnot. Last night, I woke up in the middle of the night and mymind started racing. I thought to myself about one of thethings that was going through, "I'll have to talk to Carl aboutthat." Then I realized...

Seeing this avatar posted today makes it that much more meaningful tome. You have been such a great source of strength, support,and comfort. Thank you dearly for these "little things" youdo. They mean the world to me, and I know they do toCarl.

Much Love,
-Carolyn

That's Awesome, Pam!

Absolutely Beautiful!!!!!

:kiss:

-Carolyn

Pam, you are sucha beautiful person. Your thoughtful and caring spirit never ceases toamaze me.

I wish the world were full of Pams. ;)

:hug:

Raspberry

Oh, you are, Pamnock.

You Are.

:blueribbon:

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back