Pam, stretched pic of Bindy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ariel

Reaction score
Pam, I found the pic of Bindy reaching to the topof her hutch, it's incredible just how long she looks and is, (like yousaid hymmis are very cylindrical)
IMG_0336.jpg

you go from that stretched out bun to a small hunchy little thing LOL is weird, but we love her :)
Like you said her breed is docile, (made me ask the question is thatwhy she does such funny stuff) I know she just does funny stuff 'causeshe is happy :)

Pam - Her dad (Peter) is just the same but hermum (I can't remember her name) is short and fluffy, so Bindy reallytakes after her dad right down to the colouring markings and all

Bo B Bunny - LOL it's incredible how far she can actually stretch and she's only about 10 wks old.
I weighed her lastnight she is 2lb 2 oz

Do they get large? I know a lot of breeds end up around 7 to 9 pounds.

Bo can stretch pretty high I think, but he's got short legs and he's full grown LOL. He's 3.5 pounds.

He stretches up as high as he can for treats.... it's funny cause I would give them to him lower!

Yeah she will be small, she is a pocket rocket though, she races round and round our house like there's no tomorrow LOL

I had no trouble popping her on the kitchen scales lastnight either. :)Mind you when she don't want to do something she won't, but in sayingthat she loves affection and she hops after us down the hallway or if ileave the room for a few minutes and come back she is always hopping orrunning to come see me.

She can hear a jatz or chip packet opening from 100 paces away too :D

I need a picture of Mocha like that! He can standup as high as a 3 foot fence. :shock:Trust me, I didn't thinkhe could stretch that much.

Look at the Skinny Mini!

She's adorable!!

-Carolyn

Back