Oxbow

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, it's a very good food, high quality. Makesure you get the Timothy, and not the Alfalfa, because that has morecalcium and other stuff a grown rabbit doesn't need. Switch him overslowly, yes, it's better for his little tummy.

I feed my rabbits Oxbow,they're both healthy and full of energy and I haven't had any problems with it at any point.

I did find that while I was trying to switch them slowly that they'dnot eat their old foodif they could help it, so theswitch went a little fast than I would have liked. I was lucky thoughand neither of them had any digestive issues.

~Christine~

Didn't realize you posted again, CuddlesMom. I gave you my thoughts in the "Feed question" post.

Oxbow's a great food from all that I've heard.

-Carolyn

And, for what's its worth, and, though it isprobably not advisable, I've read of and have had to personally makequick feed changes in the past, for one reason or another, andnobunnies seemed to suffer unduly.

Given the wherewithal, it is probably better to introduce new feedgradually. My point is, that for full grown buns, the dangerof a rapid change is probably minimal.

Buck

Sorry Carolyn.....im home w/ a sick kid trying tosee as many respones to this thread as possible....!!! I missed yoursand im sure as in the past it was USEFUL information!

Latest posts

Back