Overnight Stay

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok guys, Bunny's surgery is in 6 hours andthe poor thinghasn't got a clue. I feel so bad for putting him through it :(I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight.

Thank you for the well wishes :)

They have several surgeries lined up this morning so I have to wait till 2 pm to call in for an update. Hopefully everything went well. I'm so nervous!

Edit - 2pm is 45 minutes from now

Just got off the phone with Dr. Goble. Everything went well and the results of the liver biopsy will come in about 2 weeks. They have Bunny in an incubator right now to keep him warm. If he continues to do well then 2 hours from now we'll be bringing him home!

Bunny is home!! He's settled in with lots of blankets and a warm water bottle tucked underneath. As soon I took him out of the carrier he let out a big puddle of pee on his blankie and several poops (is poops even a word?) so I think that's a good sign.
They put a collar on him so that's probably causing some discomfort, but other than that he's doing fine.

Last night he would only show interest when he smelledcraisins. Today he's had pellets, hay, and water. The only negative thing is that he keeps finding ways to take the collar off!

Latest posts

Back