Over the Rainbow Bridge

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wordstoasong

Reaction score
I'm creating this in memory of my late buns. They have passed away along the years and I remember each one to this day. This is for them.

Blindy-(white female rabbit with red eyes). You were very special to us, girl. It was cold that night the day you dug a tunnel for yourself. The other buns buried you by accident. Dad found you when he was taking apart the run you guys had lived in. You are missed darling.
Easter and her sibilings. I don't remember when you left us, but you gave me a wonderful time when you were here. I loved you so much Easter, you were my darling.
Big Mama- you were there for the longest of time. You died of old age I guess. How long? 14 years? 15 years? You were a protective mother. I still have the bite mark from you on my thumb. We miss you Big Mama.

Clover-you were my sister's bun, a crazy little boy you were. Running was your favourite thing to do. The day you died, you slipped from your cage and ran into Sequin (mom's dog), who sadly took your life away.
Big Wig-you were my brother's bun, named after a character in watership down. You are missed.
Cotton Tail and her kids- Cotton Tail, you were a great mother. Your kids grew up, and left for other homes. I'm sorry your last baby died and I couldn't be there to save them. I love you girl.

And to the other buns I've forgotten about, I miss you guys too. I loved you all. You're all together now, eatting carrots and grass, and playing games. Love you.

binky free little ones

:pray::rainbow:

Latest posts

Back