Our Bindy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ariel

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this will work but I am trying LOL

This is a close up of Bindy , she has pink eyes so in these photos she looks like her eyes glow (spooky) LOL
She is a Himalayan and about 10 weeks old, she lives inside with us.

IMG_0342.jpg

Mmmmm shoes.....
IMG_0351.jpg

If I can't see you then you can't see me
IMG_0324.jpg

drink time
IMG_0314.jpg

IMG_0337.jpg

The Himalayans are one of my favoritebreeds! We used to breed them, but currently only have 3 ofthem. They are the most docile breed and one of theoldest known breeds. They are also the only breed in the USwith a "cylindrical" body type (very long and slender). Theyare so graceful and beautiful. There are 3 accepted pointcolors in the US: black, blue,chocolate and lilac.

Pam

Welcome Aboard, Ariel! :)

I've been meaning to say hello to you. I've seen your posts and have been really enjoying them.

Bindy's beautiful! Looks like she's settled right in and is taking the house over.

It sure does break-up the winter months to see a bunny hopping around while outside is covered in snow outside.

:)

-Carolyn

She's sooo adorable! What a sweet little girl!
1luvu.gif

She's so pretty I love the himi markings.

*You better watch BoBBunny...she'll be napping that baby.*

Lanna

Now why doeseverybody have to go and warn the new members about the bunnynappersright away! :X We don't even have a chance to sneak up onthem, I mean welcomethem.... .....Hi Ariel! Bindy is beautiful! It looks like hercoat is sosoft from the photos.She is a beautifulbunny. I've been admiringyour avatar the last few days, soit's nice to get a look at these photos!

RaspberrySwirl

I agree Raspberry! It's not fair that we don'teven have a chance. But not that it makes a difference -- mypartner, dreamgal, is missing in action. :(

She is lovely, and I like the captions you gavethe pictures. Beware, living at the other side of the world will notprotect you from bunny nappers. We, I mean THEY, are a very determinedlot when it comes to acquiring adorable bunnies ;)- Jan

She's lovely! The photos arebrilliant! Max better watch herself or Henry will be runningoff with Bindy! ;) He wants white kits now, he'sbored with the grey ones! :D

Ang xx

Thankyou all of you, we love our Bindy and thinkshe is beautiful, you are right Pam she is very cylindrical, I havefound a few sites (not many ) on Himmis. I have a pic somewhere withher stretching to the top of her hutch and she looks so long in thebody. (i'll see if I can find it )

Bindy certainly does think she is queen of the house! She gets lots oflovins and attention, and I'm sure she loves every minute of it.

She has a vet appointment on wed for her immunisation against Calici.

And to all you bunnynappers... you wouldn't even make it out of our house with her let alone the other side of the world LOL:p:p

LOL@Ang about Henry being bored with grey kits!

Thanks for your welcome Carolyn

Back