Oreo eats his willow ball

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Shannon what Pet Store did you get the Willow Balls at. I've never seen them in Pet Stores here, I've only ordered mine on line from the States. All of my babies love them. I'd really like to be able to get them at a store rather then on the Internet.

Thanks

Susan:)

Yeah I know, it is really helpful when the pet store actually has things for rabbits. The Petstore that I got it from is Petland. There are about five in Winnipeg I think. And the only one that had it was one. Good luck finding them. What online store did you get it from?

My best advice is just to keep looking at your pet stores. Maybe one will have them.

slavetoabunny wrote:
I get my willow balls and wreaths at a craft superstore, like Michaels here. I don't know if they have those in Canada. They are so inexpensive. I pay $3 for a large willow ball and .59 for a small wreath.

I have thought about those but I am always afraid they are treated.

everything nemo has in his pen is made of willow so he can chew it and eat it and i don't have to worry about it :)

check out www.thebunnybasics.com and they have a TON of willow products. it's AMAZING. they are phenomenal and nemo goes through them so quick and it keeps his chewing habits at bay as well!

tracy

The Busy Bunny also has a nice willow tunnel that the bunnies at the shelter have. I kinda want one for my bunnies...

Latest posts

Back