ooops

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rezbeck,

Since it was a couple of bites, I wouldn't worry too much. Just keep aneye on him, and if he starts acting strange or foaming at the mouth,you should get him to the vets.

Of course, you don't want him to be chewing on any plants, but once ina while Tucker makes off with one of my palm tree leaves and he's beenfine.

You might try looking at http://earthhome.tripod.com/saferab.html Itmay or may not have the type of plant listed, but it's worth a try.

Keep us posted.

-Carolyn

Tucker's had a bite from a spider plant too, Rezbek. It didn't kill him.

Just keep an eye on him.

-Carolyn

im not sure why they would have sold itto you so young, i belive the age here in the states is 8 weeks but itcould be compleatly different where you are from.never the less youhave them and thats good im sure youll give them a great home !!! andtons of love. good luck with you bun! and i think he/she should be fineit was just a nibble:D

good luck

sara

Megan's eaten staples, carpet, paperclips, bugs,fake house plant, christmas tree....and god knows what else...and sheseems to be fine (if you ignore her meanness)

Megan was 6 weeks old when I got her.

Oh sori i didnt mean 4 that to sound harsh. Mosthouse plants are poisoinous 2 bunnies but if it was only a lil bit imsure he'll be fine! Just keep him under observation.

luv loz

xXx

With all due respect, Michelle, I'd offer to everyone not to followyour trouble-bubble's diet of rubber bands, staples, etc. You've beenlucky that Megan's not had any difficulties.

Rezbeck,

Here's another great list. You may wish to bookmark it. Keep us posted.

http://www.allearssac.org/poison.html

-Carolyn

P.S. We're working on an article in a future Rabbits Only magazine about Poisonous Houseplants.

I've been in that panic mode myself, Rezbeck. I know how scary it is.

Keep us posted.

-Carolyn

Rezbeck,

Your little one's okay?? "No news is good news" in this case, correct?

-Carolyn

Yup, everyone listen to Carolyn! I just happen toget the animals that can be sick forever and not die...so dont let themfollow in Megs footsteps cuz your rabbit wont make it lol.

Latest posts

Back