Only using their own litterbox?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bo B Bunny

Reaction score
I'm happy but a little concerned. Suddenly, Tony will not go poo at all outside his cage and box. He holds it....

He peed on the floor tho. :X

when I put him in his cage last night he pood within minutes and this morning had a full box of poos.

He's been out playing in the xpen with a litterbox we only use for him and NOTHING... not even on the floor!

My concern is that what happens when he is in a showcage and isn't allowed a litterbox. :?

Macey holds it in when she's out.

And today I built her a new pen, and put the same litterbox that she uses in her cage in the pen and she used it.

Maybe bring the liter box and give it to him when you are with him. So its not in the show cage all the time but is still avaliable on a regular basis. Basically give him a box for 5-10 every few hours and then take it out so it's not in the show cage.

That's what I thought - and I will - I had been giving him a litterbox that is his, but not from his cage.

Thanks for the show idea. I'll have to make sure they know I'll do that - they can deal with it for 4H fair LOL!

He's being good tho.

Latest posts

Back