Once Again

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBabyBunnies

Reaction score
Once again I'm starting to wish my parents would let me take 2 more bunnies!

I was looking through the pet classifieds in the paper as I always doand most of the time there is not ads for rabbits needing homes. Todaywas different. There was an ad for an adult rabbit and possibly a babyrabbit (I'm not sure why then said possibly a baby -- maybe the familydidn't want to get rid of the baby or the mom is pregnant). The worstpart is that their in the free section so chances are they will go asfood or passed on to another house that may lose interest in them! Ohhow I just want to go and take them both before someone bad takesthem...

Why must people do this to animals?

You should buy them! (Can't have enoughbunnies, lol)I mean, these bunnies could end up going to afamily who may ignorethem or not take care of them.But then again,they could also go to a really loving family.Hopefully it will be the latter.

Caitlin

Generally free bunnies get shuffled to kids thatwant a bunny but not the responsibility because parents think they'recheap that way. Unless someone comes along and saves them. :(

I think, if more of those people found supportive sites like this one, we'd have less rabbits in rescue.

unfortunately, many people don't have or want to have the time to deal with such "trivial" things as pets.

People are not all like us. Many see animals as a trinket, apiece of property, mere dogs, cats, birds, etc. They do notsee the concern for an "animal life" that we do.

I agree with all of you here, some people start with a pet and lose interest and it's the poor animal that suffers.

This may sound weird but maybe before people are allowed to get petsmaybe they should have something where people can be checked out to seeif they have had any problems in the past (like RSPCA, which is like ananimal rescue and prevention of cruelty to animals).

IT breaks my heart to see any animal hurt or neglected.

Latest posts

Back