OK It's Sunday so I am going to try to play nice

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HankHanky

Reaction score
I realize that my posts may have sounded as if I was on the attack.

Maybe I was. I was not really angry at the posters on the board I amhaving some things going on at the moment and perhaps they have kept mein a bad mood. It is none of your faults. If you never want to hearfrom me again, I will understand. What I am going through right now[and it's been going on for awhile and is not near being over] I do nottalk about my personal problems or what is bothering me on theinternet. I feel that it is my delemma and nobody else's. However, Irealize that I have let it spill over and lost my cool on more than oneocassion. I want to get my GOLD Star back next to my name so I promiseto try my best to play nice. I apologize To Carolyn for snapping at youand Buck, I realize that you were trying to bring me back into thefold. I just wasn't listening. And ALL the other posters too numerousto name. I am laying down my sword after cutting off my forked tongue.If you can see it to forgive me that would be nice. If I have beenunforgivable, then that two I will understand. I will read the next fewposts and see what fate awaits me.

I am sorry [Not joking]:(:?:(

Dennis, C.V.R.

Dennis,

As I said, I still consider you a good friend, and would not let stufflike this change all that. I cannot speak for any others, butas far as I am concerned, everything is cool.:cool:

Buck

Hi Dennis, Ok---now that you have cutoff your forked tongue, how are you going to be coolanymore????? I guess you are now going to have toget your belly button pierced or your eyebrowpierced. You could let your hair grow long, butmaybe you already do that. I am so sorry that your are goingthrough a hard time right now andI do hope that you havesomeone who you trust enough toshare someof yourthoughts and feelings with. I know thatit seems tobe harder for men to do thatbut it really doeshelp. Sometimes all that bottled up stress affects ourbehavior towards others. Not in a positive wayeither. I have noticed about myself, when I am reallystressed, I tend to talk louder, in a higher pitched voice and have atendency to " tell it like it is". Then peoplethinkI am mad at them. That usually is not the caseat all. Anyway, got long windedhere. I just want you to know that , yes of coursewe want you to come back and be part of this bunny board. Youhave lots of knowledge, rabbit and otherwise that could be shared withall. You have been internet friends with some on this boardfor quite a while now. On this forum and others.The pictures that you have been posting have been great-- bunny andotherwise. I loved the chicken in the nest, verybeautiful! Your rabbits are beautiful. So, ifthings are not so positive in your life right now, come to a placewhere you can forget problems and share good positive thoughts andinformation with others. Yes, that is right withus. It's like Buck says we still consider you a friend andeverything iscool. Your friend Beckie

WOW!!!:shock: I just woke up and reached for the laptop for mymandatory every few minute check of the board and I find thisthread! What a great reception to kick off the rest of myevening. :D

Dennis, of course all isforgiven. Now this is the height to which Iknew that you could aspire!!! It especially warmsme to see apologies directed at both Buck and Carolyn--to Buck for theexample of greatness that he has always shown us and to Carolyn for allof the hard work and dedication that she gives to this board.Truly, Carolyn is the heart and soul of our little communityhere.

We all have bad times now andthen. If you were to ask my husband he might tell you talesof my various stints of distemper ... ;). Thank youso much for being man enough to come back and explain and offer anolive leaf. This is representative of the fine qualityof members we have here. I don't know what it is about thisboard, but we seem to attract the best of humanity here. It'ssuch a rare occurrence to have so many wonderful people congregating inone place that we fight like lionesses protecting our cubstomaintain the spirit of goodwill and rapport that we've built.

Again, welcome back to us!Hoping that your life stressors will ease up soon. I'll becertain to offer up a prayer for you tonight.

--BunnyMommy :)

I want you to know that,

I greatly appreciate the understanding of my undue and unrulyattitude. I have to say that I actually didn't expect to be receivedback so warmly nor so quickly. I was indeed a BAD-Boy! Thanking youfrom the bottom of my once wicked heart.

Buck, I can never thank you enough for our little confabs at my houseand on the net. 2BunnyMom & Bunny Mommy, I am in yourdebt for your being so willing to forgive my indiscretions so quicklyand fully. I will try my best to NEVER forget it. I will try to keep atight rein and step away from the keyboard when my alter ego tries toinvade my cranium. I can indeed talk with my wife about this thing thatis bothering/haunting me. I do know that it will all come to an endwithin another month or two or three. The suspence is what tends todrive me over the edge. As Buck would say: Oh wella, I think I've gotabit of a handle on it now.

Thanks again.

Dennis,C.V.R.

One last note: We have members of thisboard that suffer and are currently living withproblems suchas terminal illnesses, severe poverty, non-stop physical and verbalabuse, growing pains of the teenage years, losing their homes, andimmediate family members fighting in the toughest parts ofIraq.

Sometimes the only time those folks smile and forget about everything is when they sign into this forum.

-Carolyn

Carolyn, you know, you make a very interestingpoint here. Troubles do have a way of putting thingsinto perspective. I generally don't like to share personalinfo out on the Net, but I think in this case a little openess isappropriate to make my point.

Hitherto, I was a person who was very materialistic. Don'tget me wrong. I wasn't one of those types ofwouldsell their soul for a dime, but I directed a lot of my time, energy,and effort towards the pursuit of making money and the acquisition ofthings that I wanted. Long story short, in the last year toyear and a half my husband had two brushes with death. He hasserious health problems which require lifelong management and eventhough he is functional in his activities of daily living, the spectreof his tenuous mortalityis a pall that will be cast over him... and me ...for the rest of his life.

The last incident happened here at the house not many months ago and Ihad to revive him. You'd be surprised how this type of thingorders your thoughts, gives you perspective, and demands that you resetyour priorities.

One thing that I've found is that life happens. Last night Ireceived word that mygodbrother died as a result of injuriesthat he sustained in a serious automobile accident. He wasone of the finest people that you'd ever hope tomeet.My husband and I have had quite a fewchallenges over the last one to two years that I won't share here but,as you say, when I come to the board it's a release, a place to relaxand let go my problems, and to mingle with others who share the best ofthemselves with us. I get a lift from coming here.

I say all this to say in response and in context to your statement thatthis is a wonderful online community -- one of the best that I've evervisited. It's contingent upon all of us to do our part tokeep it as such. You never know what others are going throughor what impactone small word, one thought, one photo may havein terms of giving them a ray of joy in an otherwise cloudyday.

I can certainly understand problems. my brotheris in kuwait ,my grandmother just died and now my daughter is havingsome health problems.and i got in a nest of yellow jackets and i wasstung reapeatedly.The summer is not going well.bluebird

I know,

and see quite clearly that each and every individual has his or her owncross or crosses to bear. I have quite a collection myself. However, Irefuse to post them on any open forum. I am quite content to post inprivate Email to those who I feel will/would keep the thigs written asa private matter. That said: I will say this. I have lost most of themembers of my family. Mother, Father, Brother, young Nephew and all myGrand-parents. Most at an what I consider to be an early age.My Motherwas only 49 when she passed. Due to an illness which is muchmore treatable and well controlled today, I won't go into it. None ofthis has anything to do with what set me off. Anyway I do have thatmuch understanding, hence the reason when I came to my sensesI made a correct apology. I was just sort of closed off for the while.

I am truely sorry for anyone who suffers with illness or a los whichcannot be replaced. I am not a Monster with no feelings. I hope allproblems in time will heal or at the very least become bearable. Imyself have at one time in my life prayed to God: If this is it, I AMREADY! and I meant it"! Noone knows what I have been though accept myWife who has always stood by me through thick and thin. She is the BESTfriend I have ever had or ever will have.

I am truely sorry for any pain I have brought to anyone on this board and will NEVER post thusly again!

Dennis,C.V.R.

Dennis, please don't get offended. Noneof the new train of thought was directed at you. We're simplytalking about life in general and how it impacts the forum.

We know that you're going through right now. We don't expectyou to air your personal business in public (believe me, I understandand respect that stance). I'm praying for you and sendingpositive thoughts your way.

Oh no,

not a problem BunnyMommy. I just was letting it be known that I toohave had many things go awry in my life. I just was trying to say thatI perhaps had gone into over-load and for the moment forgot myself. Itake none of the above posts as an attack. I am just trying to be asopen as I can . Sorry if I once again gave a wrong impression. I amCOOL!:cool::cool:

I'm a Blizzard! [Not in a Blizzard Hah,Ha.]

Dennis,C.V.R.

HankHanky,

I wasn't trying to make your problems any less. I stated itto let you and others know that you're in good companyhere. You don't have to make any moreapologies. You've made yourself clear, and I believe I speakfor everyone when I say we all appreciate your note. Hopethings clear up shortly.

BunnyMommy,

It's shocking to me that you've got such things going on.Your attitude and approach to life is to be admired. I'm sosorry for your loss and will keep you and your husband in my prayers.

-Carolyn

HankHanky?

We could use your input in the post entitled "Rabbit References..." Could you please take a look in there?

Many thanks.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back