Oh Where Have My Former Show Rabbits Gone?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Legacygirl

Reaction score
This may sound silly as far as I know all of myformer show rabbits are probably long dead by now. But all I want toknow where they go for the remaning of their lives.

Dandy was a senior black buck Dutch #0S1. Forgot what breederI got him from. He won me best of breed, best black dutch,many first place.

Angel was a black senior Himalayan doe I think her number wasC62Z. She won me best of oppositive breed, best of oppositivevariety, many first place, I got her from germaine family.

MoJo from Elliott Nest. He was a castor senior buck Mini Rex.#JO. He won me best of variety. His family tree is Leaf GIJoe, Campo's Pat, JC's Lightning, Heidi Fanny, Campo's Paul, CampoStrickie, JC's JC21, Windy Hill's Mopsie, R&I Bob, Money Pit'sSpecial, Yee Wee's Aftershock, Cresthill's Candy, Campo's Peter andLeaf's Eve. He was return to Debbie Elliott former breeder.

Cheyanne a opal junior Mini Rex doe. #9E11. She was a niceshow quality, but I never shown her. Her family was Leaf GIJoe, R&I 8R8 GI. Jane,JC's Lhgtning, Heidt's Fanny, Iris PatchMarcus, Iris Patch Collen, JC's C21, Windy's Hill Mopsie, R&IBob, Money Pit Special, Iris Patch Tilton, Iris Patch Coverup, Weiss'sThieves, Iris Patch Faith.

If I am lucky, if anyone have any information where they been and whohave them etc I would be happy to know they got a good life rather thana tragic life.

Good luck on finding them - I would imagineyou'd have more luck on a yahoogroup for breeders who either breed thesame type of rabbit as these - or for breeders in your state.

I'd got to www.yahoogroups.com and search for groups like that.

Latest posts

Back