O/T Some Animals

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cassi came to me last nightwith thisin her handsas I turned she saidgrab the camera whichI did , I turned and this iswhat I was able to catch LOL .

IM000518.jpg

right after I snapped the picture LOL .

IM000519.jpg

I really think thispoor stressed out animal reallyneeds to learn How to Realx!!!!!

Anyone got anywonderfull pictures of such stressedout Rabbits LOLplease feel free to post Iwould love to see them .

That's too cool! I don't have any pics that are that fantastic, but I'll share them anyway.:p

Loki likes to squish more then flop in his cage. Just kind of lets gravity take him.

9a0dgn.jpg

And Mocha is getting some love. I think she looks like a mole in this pic.

9a0duo.jpg

9a0duo.jpg

LOL that is just too darnedCUTE!!!!!!! she kinda does looka bit moleish lol but totally adorable!!!!

LOL Gypsy...that first pic is just adorable!

I have one of my cat Fritz...not quite so relaxed as your gorgeousguy(!)...but he made himself quite at home on the table one day:

lazycat.jpg

attachment.php
Ilove this picture :: it Screams

Disturb And I Bite !!!!LOL she so has that I dare You look lol .

Tina Apollo is so cute. we have three bunnies none of them ever lay on their back.

Soooska

I really want to "Bunnynap" him LOL

Soooska, Thankfully he doesn't do thisvery often. He scares me to death when he does. I think he likes tomake sure my heart is in good shape.:p

No bunny napping my Wollo. You can have a Wollo baby.

Tina

It never ceases toamaze me how animals can getso darned comfortable , In someof the weirdest places no less , heck wehumans ever tried some of the postures wesee from our furrkids and we be sprungworse that a over wound watchlol ,

Back