O/T Rant about my Mum

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zee

Reaction score
My mum can be so horrid to me ! I will tell you why.

I have the opportunity to go home for a few days to my best friendswedding in Oct. She said that she would pay for the flight,if I could get someone to pay it for me first.

The one person I thought could help was my mum, but boy was I wrong.

She more or less told, that she will not help me, even though I said toher, that my best friend will transfer the money a day to 2 dayslater. My mum does have the funds there to help me.

This wedding is so important to me and to my best friend and herfiance. They both said that if there is one person that theyreally want to be there is me.

I'm so upset at this, as my mum know how important she is to me.

It is not the first time my mum has let me down, while my othersisters, practically get more or less what they want. Butthats another very very long story.

I just needed to get this off my chest as I have no-one else here that I can really talk to.

Thanks for listening

~Zara

So very sorry ZeeI wish there was some wayI could help you . Lifeis hard enough without someone making it that much more so. ((((((((((HUGGGSSSSS )))))))))

Oh Zee (is yourreal name Zara? Thats such a cool name!) :( I hope you're able to go, Iwould send money but all that I have is going for stupid car payments!(but thats a different rant :p)

I hope everything works out! :)

~Amy

Amy - Thanks Honey !! Yes my real name is Zara, it means 'Black Pearl'

I hope everything works out. I have sent an email to myfriend explaining what has happened, so I will see what she says.

I cannot remember who said it, but hand on heart, I must say, Bunny People are the best people on the face of the earth.

You all are so caring, and I know it means alot to anyone that is going through a hard time to have people like we have here.

Thank You from the bottom of my heart !

:kiss::bouquet:

An extra treat to all your buns from me and the girls xxx

Zee, I am so sorry! I hope everythingworks out. I also hope your mum gets a grip on things andrealizes how important this is to you. Parents are alwayssupposed to do the right thing, but sometimes they don't.

When my mom gets on my nerves I just tell her "You'd better be nice tome - I'm going to pick out your nursing home in a few years!"

BunnyMom - She knows how important this to me, but doesn't really care. Nice comment about the nursing home !!! LOL

Anyway GOOD NEWS !!!!!!

My friend has managed to book my flight today !! I'm so happy, I wish I could put it into words but I cannot.

Watch out England, Zee is coming home for one mega party !!!

:groupparty:

That's wonderful news, Zee! I'm sohappy for you. My momcan be a pain in the butt,too. It seems that she flakes out on me when I really needher. I rarely ask for her help. I'd rather borrowfrom strangers than ask for her help now. That's really sad.

I know you're going to have a wonderful time! Take lots of pics!

Laura

Laura, that is exactly what it is like with me and my mum.

Don't worry, I will be taking LOADS of pics. So about the 17th Oct keepan eye out for the photos, I will be for sure posting some here.

Laura wrote:
Irarely ask for her help. I'd rather borrow from strangersthan ask for her help now. That's really sad.

I know you're going to have a wonderful time! Take lots of pics!

Laura

I wish I could see the look on your mom's facewhen you tell her you got the ticket. I'd be very nonchalantabout it, like it was no big deal. Don't let her know itbothered you.

Laura

Well I will let you know after I have told her.Unfortunately all my family are in Marseille at the moment and I'm notsure when she is home. Story of my life, always the one toget left out. But hey who cares, I have my buns whounconditionally love me, and that is more important to me than my mum.Now thats sad, but very true.

Laura wrote:
I wish I could see the lookon your mom's face when you tell her you got the ticket. I'dbe very nonchalant about it, like it was no big deal. Don'tlet her know it bothered you.

Laura

Yay! I'm glad it all worked out for you in theend. :) Can't wait to see the pics. I'm happy you get to go home andsee your friends. It's hard being away from home.

Zee, I'm so glad you got your ticket!What a great friend you have! Like they say, you can chooseyour friends but not your relatives.

Have a blast at the wedding! I used to go to a lot ofweddings on summer weekends about 10 years ago. Now that I'molder those weddings have been replaced by "weeding"!:p

Zee, I am so glad it worked out and you are able to go to the wedding.

Sadly family isn't always what we hoped they could be. I havealmost no contact with my family anymore. They can't be bothered withme since I moved 8 years ago. I have Dale and Jeremy and my crittersand they are all the family I need. They are the ones missing out onyour life, remember that ok.

I am so happy for. I can't wait for pictures.

:highfive:

Tina

Latest posts

Back