O/T Picture of my best friend Neva

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fergi

Reaction score
Right here..."pointing finger to pa, Minnesota, US
Neva was an abused puppy and after owning her forfive years she has turned into the sweetest animal I could ever hope tofind. I just wanted to share her pics since her birthday is rightaround the corner and she wanted to know why all the buns get thepublicity!

47b5df25b3127cce9dbb1784ac2500000016108QZMXDho5bG

She certainly has no qualms about getting comfy at home!

47b5df25b3127cce9dbb1475ec4d00000016108QZMXDho5bG

How could you not love this face?!!!

47b5df25b3127cce9dbb17b0ac1100000016108QZMXDho5bG

Fergi's mom

Awwww he is so cute. Makes me want to grap him upand kiss him and run!!! Doggie nappers!!!! I got treatsdoggy!!! just kidding. Too cute.

Cristy

Lucky for me Neva doesn't warm up to strangersright away, even if they do have food. She is wary of new peoplebecause of her past. She really gets nervous around big guys withfacial hair, must be a bad memory for her :X. So no dog napping myNeva! Jedi, (other dog) would be happy as all heck to go off withsomeone else!

Fergi's mom

Sorry she had a rough past. No doggie napping forher. anyways my kitty Tigger who lived to meow after two dogsattacked her would say not happy now in a long meow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cristy

Stephanie wrote:
Ilove that name! Jedi!!! That is awesome, I am a huge Star Wars fan too.lol
His papered name is Obi Wan Kanobi! My five-year-old and the rest ofthe family LOVE Star Wars so it was only fitting. I am working on doinga Princess Leia look with my hair since it is finally long enough. If Ican figure out how to do it I will post a picture.

Fergi's mom

hahahah, I've always wanted to do that with my hair too, but now it's too short for much of anything.

I wanted to call Valuran Han, but Dave wasn't game for it. lol

Latest posts

Back