O/T Kitten Photo Montage (video)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m.e.

Reaction score
Well, I'm still heartbroken after losing all myfiles tonight. Everything, including almost every picture of thekittens (luckily, some were stored online). I also lost every singlevideo project...except one. I managed to find a place to host thisparticular video online, and was going to try to figure out the bestway to share it. I guess there's no time like the present :) It's avideo I put together just before two of the kittens left for their newhomes; it's especially meaningful now because it has some photos thatwould be otherwise lost forever.

If you click on the little movie reel, to the left under the blackscreen, it should play for you in RealPlayer (takes me a few secondswith cable DSL, dial-up will probably be slower). Just for anyone who'sinterested...

http://www.ezarchive.com/ezarchive/AssetList.aspx?cdat=2WMAAAEAAABd9wEA

For some reason, for me at least, the quality of the video cuts outwhen I'm streaming from online. I downloaded it, and had no problems.Just in case anyone noticed and was wondering...

Latest posts

Back