O/T: I'M GETTING A WHITE DOVE!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angoralover

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Guess what? I'm getting a beatiful white dovetomorrow!!! I know its not about bunnies but I just wanted to sharethis with everyone:DI think Cotton Ball (my french angorabunny) will be great buddies with the dove:)Since my rabbitis in a closed in gazebo...I'm letting the dove fly around the gazebo.I also might start breeding the bird if I like them and I startlearning a lot about them. The bird will love all the open space to flyaround. I am planning to hang a small bird cage in the gazebo so thatthe bird can eat its food in there and take a break once in a while.Otherwise if I put the bird seed in a bowl on the floor of thegazebo...Cotton ball would eat it ALL upLOL

Well I'll talk to everybody about the bird andCotton Ball tomorrow....andwill post somepics.BYE!

Cassandra P.S.- Ifyou know any info about taking care of doves or havehad awhite dove beforeI would love to hear fromyourexperiencewith taking care of them.Thanks.

Thats so exciting! I lovedoves, we just had one and it died...he was about 10 years old and hisname was Fred! It will make a GREAT! pet and they are VERY asy tobreed! HAVE FUN!!! Conrgratulations!!:)

Congratulations Angoralover, :)

I had a white dove once as well. She was a beautiful and loving pet.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back