O/T EWWW

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightPoet00

Reaction score
This is so gross, I had to share. This morning, Itook my dog for a walk. When we got back to the house, he startedrolling in the ivy we have. I was thinking to myself, 'Aww, he looks sohappy!' so I let him roll. Then we went back into the house. My mom andI were both like, what is that smell?!?!? It turned out, Tailer was notrolling in happiness...he was rolling in deer poop. Ew.

LMAO! Sorry I was giggling away tomyself imagining that dog! Hilarious!:D:D Doggy bath for him tonight!

Ang xx

Our dog really turned my stomach one day when hewent out after it had rained to roll in dead earthworms -- when he cameback in, one was stuck on his neck.

Pam

Ewwwwww, what is it with dogs and stinkies? The worse it smells, the happier they are to roll on it! :X

Ew, Pam! Haha that sounds like something my dogwould do. He's been washed, thank goodness, but now the house smellslike a wet dog. I guess that's better than the alternative, though! :)

I've heard dogs like to rollon strong-smelling things to drown out their scent. Since they areclose relatives of wolves and wolves do that ( I think it's so thatprey can't smell their scent)

Latest posts

Back