O/T -- CRAFTS

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:foreheadsmack: Now, Gypsy and Shadow...

You both know that The Only Reason why people have kids is so that the kids can take over the Chores.

Every Kid know it, and if a parent does their job right, that's the way it goes.

"...And That's The Truth!" ...Ruth Buzzy

Crafters make our lives more interesting, beautiful, unique, andpersonal. They devote their Love and Time, there's nothing morebeautiful than that.

The art they create is treasured forever.

:sunshine:

-Carolyn

Carolyn, my mum used to make my bro and i do chore stuff, and when we complained she simply said

"that's why i had kids!"

about the craft thing, just for the record, i have absolutely no artistic abilities.

SweetPeasMommie wrote:
Cool yeah I could. It would be awesome. That was nice ofSeniorcats to do that for ya.

It would make a perfect bible cover for animal christain lovers.

I love Patti's wall hanging and I think it would be really neat if sheshared the fabric with another bunny lover. Crafty bunnylovers are the best people!

I usually make cat related items and many, many yards of catfabric. The only bunny craft I do is embroidery.You can still buy those old fashioned Aunt Martha iron ons forembroidery. There are several sets with bunny days of theweek to make tea/dish towels. You can get them at HobbyLobby, Wal Mart, Pat Catans orwww.colonialpatterns.com

675.gif

And there are other rabbit patterns for crib quilts or however you want to use them.

I have seen those Aunt Martha iron ons when Iused to work at Joanns. I loved working there but the manager was ajerk and could care less for disabled people. I was one of the bestworkers there after I quit many of my close fellow employees quit aswell to show the company who the jerk manager was for loosing greatworkers.

I am looking forward in making things out of the bunny material. I havemade curtains, guinea pig cozies,crochet afghan pics abovemany post, and many other things as well.

Here are pics of the guinea pig cozies.

This one is binkie. Looks like a sleeping bag but open on both ends.

this one is a cuddle cup. It is all open and they just sleep in there like a dog bed.

This one is a cuddle bag. Like a sleeping bag. Just one end open the other closed.

The reason I want to win the lottery so bad is so I can quit my job and have time to do all the crafts I wants to do!

I bought three wood-cut bunnies a while back and had painted them likemy three so I could make a mobile to hang in their room. Itwas almost done until (the real) Hef decided to chew on (the wooden)Poco's ears. Now I have to fill it in and re-paint it.

I'm also knitting a scarf with a bunny on it for my nephew for Christmas. (He looooves bunnies!)

I've gotten into hand spinning recently and have been saving mybunnies' hair in a bag. I'm planning to blend it with Alpacaand spin a nice yarn out of it.

I'll post pics of these projects later when they're complete.:)

I will be going to ceramics and I want to paintsome more buns. Some of my previous hollanlops Abby and Thumper, alsoMeatHead and some other colours for flemmie looking.

No, I haven't entered, but I'll definitelyconsider it! I actually just started beading about 3 monthsago, and I'm hooked. I've always been a jewelry fan, so it'sthe perfect hobby for me.

Here's my sister's Christmas present. (Actually I messed up,and I have to restring it, but this is basically what it will looklike.) I'm going to make some cameo earrings as well.

I have been sewing since preschool, I used to dohand embriodery when I was very young, and now I make graduationdresses and dance costumes.

I've made a quilt before, a very simple one with my mom, and Iembroidered (sp?) pictures of different animals on some of the squares.

If I can find some pictures of some of the things I've made, I'll postsome pictures. I believe I have some pictures of mygraduation dress on my computer at home, I'll have to check when I gethome from school.

--Dawn

Latest posts

Back