Noodle's acting... "funny"

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KeepersPlay

Reaction score
So I came home and let Noodle out for her play time. I know they need time out and want her to have as much room and time out as I can give her. So she's been running around my room for around 2 hours already. I went over to see her and laid on the floor talking to her "Hey Noodle Butt! you're so cute!!" and she comes over and gives me a lick/nip right on my nose :shock:!

Then she went to my hand and nipped it a bunch of times. Then I let out a "OUCH!" and she kinda just stopped and staired at me. I just looked at her put my hand out and started to pet her and talked "Noodle Butt, that hurts. What in the world do you want. You're so cute. I wonder what's going on in that head of yours." ~_^??

Then I just got up and she kept running around.

What in the world did she do that for?!

Another thing is I have a little box in her cage and she's been pooping in their and also outside of it (I'm trying to get her litter trained.) But I kept her cage door open so she can bounce in and out as she pleases for food/water. And I'm looking around my room and see NO pee, NO poop and she's just running around and doing that "Binky" thing.

Is that normal for a rabbit?

Thanks you guys for the help :)

all i can say is "lucky you!!" although i have to admit Liffey is great about only peeing in his litter pan but the poop.....well poop is a free for all for him. luckily he doesn't poop on me but thinks nothing of pooping all over anything else. maybe noodles can teach Liffey a thing or two about pooping in the litter pan....lol

Liffy was like that too at first. then one day i just stopped putting carefresh in the bottom of the whole cage and only put it in the litter pan and he would only pee in the litter pan. now he has a huge pen but he still will only pee in the one litter pan. it could be chuck full and he won't use any other one. he can be a stubborn one...lol

Trust me you will do it often just a joy of being a rabbit slave.

Latest posts

Back