no babies for jazz

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Morning!!!! Any news???? :pray:

:waiting: Patiently waiting to hear how Jazzy is doing... (OK, NOT so patiently...)

Please give us an update! :shock:

Sleep is important! Glad she's getting some rest. (We can certainly wait for any news...)

Well Jazz is still runing around and collecting things and pushings things around, she is quite active this morning, its 5am ish. She has been thumping A LOT!
There are no babies of course , yet as if there were I would be beside myself.
Its 30 and a half days and will be 31 this evening.

I am so glad I am not the only impatient one...whats going on JAZZ...we all want to know.
Only been offline for a few hours as I wanted to share any news asap but so far its all quiet at my house..well I say quiet, Jazz is thumping again!

:cool:

Jazz is not pulling fur, does this mean there will be no kits?:?
She is resting a lot but no sign of anything else at all. I wonder if she will hang on for another couple of days or just not be pregnant. Tonight makes it day 31 and its nearly 9pm here. She isn't even hanging around the nest I built and is not carrying anything into it.
Judging by Ms Binky's pregnant doe, Jazz is worlds away from acting like she will kindle soon...but you never know. She has been thumping an awful lot and pushing items around and eating with a healthy appetite, she has a very firm abdomen and I quite fancied there might be the outline of kits in there but even with the gentlest of touchs, I really am inexperienced and its not necessary anyway.

If there are no babies, Jazzy will be spayed after Christmas:)

All does are different. Sandy only pulled fur when she was having contractions but made a nest a few days before, Boofa did the whole lot about a week before, Oz did nothing until she was in labour and then built a huge nest in a stupid place. So try not to worry.

My buns generally seem to be lethargic in the day or so before they kindle, maybestoring energy?

Mine have gone to 33 days before, so it is possible she is waiting. Just try to relax and see what happens :)

Also, it might be that she won't go near the nest because she doesn't want to draw predators, which is what they would do in the wild, so I don't think that's too unusual.

This is getting exciting! :D

I agree with Flashy, just have to wait and see! My last litter arrived a day or two early, and one of my English does would always kindle on day 33. Sometimes they'll build a nest from two weeks, and I've had one that would only make the nest after she'd delivered the kits. But she was a lazy one. :p

Fingers crossed for Jazz if she is having little ones!

Jenson wrote:
I've had one that would only make the nest after she'd delivered the kits. But she was a lazy one. :p
Ha ha, that's likean 'I can't think of any other reasons to not build this nest now' attitude, lol. How sweet

Lazy and bunny don't seem to be right together for any of mine!

I'm just happy that Jazz is healthy and happy too! We love her :)

Latest posts

Back