NIC Grids

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnybunbunb

Reaction score
Does every Bed, Bath and Beyond have them? Tomarrow I am going with my grandma and aunt to Lexington and I am going to get them to take me to a BBB to get two things of grids. I can get two things from there for $5 more than one think from walmart.com. I was just wondering if anyone knows any BBB that does not have them, I do not want to get my hopes up just to be crushed.

Thanks.

My town has several BBB locations. I have seen the grids at 3 of 4 stores I've been in here. The one store that didn't have them is a smaller store, and doesn't carry many of the things I can find in the other stores.

Good luck!:D If they don't have them, try Walmart or Target, but watch the Target ones as I think they've started making the squares in them bigger, which won't work for buns.:grumpy:

Yeah, make sure the ones you get don't have the bigger holes that bunnies can get their heads caught in! :nerves1

They had them! I only got one thing due to my poorness, though. It was exactly enough to make Dillan's cage awesome like I wanted xD Perfect size holes, too. I will get pictures and introduce Dillan tomarrow maybe. I made a post the other day but the computer closed out right as I finished and I gave up.

Latest posts

Back