Nic' deal on NIC panels

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imsarah

Reaction score
I was at target with my cousin looking for some NIC cubes to section off an area of the living room for Bennies out of hutch time. So far,I've been using baby gates and furniture to hide plugs and other chewable danger zones. So I'm looking all over for them andwe foundthem on an endcap in different colors, I wanted chrome so my cousin goes down the aisle and finds them and says "Theyve got more down here, chrome is twen....HEY LOOK!!! The blue ones are 8$!!!" They had a whole shelf of blue ones on clearance for $8.49! So I bought 4 boxes.

were they the ones with the bigger spaces? I am going to the US in a few days and wondering if it would be cheaper to buy mine while I am there seeing as the only place that sells them in my area is walmart 3 cubes for 20 and they only come in white and only had one box left last i checked

Well, I just got three boxes of them from target yesterday. They were 14.99 a box. 23 "squares" (is that the right term?) per box. They had a mix of grid size in the box. I think it went 12 squares were the right kind, i.e. the ones with the smaller holes that bunes can't get thier heads thru and 11 squares were the ones with the larger wholes. I was kind of bummed until I realized I could use the ones with the larger holes as the flooring panels since I was going to cover them anyway - so it works out for me.

Back