Newborn Bunny HELP needed !

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, futher info on the two skinny kits.

One of them is a little fatter and does look smaller but not so bad if you know what i mean.The other one isnt looking too good.I had a go today and it suckled from its mother a little then had a wee on me ! I had a go around 7pm tonight and it suckled again.Its so skinny and wrinkly.

mummy bunny wasnt as stressed out this time obviously still stressed a little but i know if i dont try to feed this kit it will die.I dont want to post a pic of it.

Well, if it peed on you, that's a good sign. Means it's digestive system is probalby working okay.

Just make sure to not over feed it. I would suggest a maximum of two feedings a day.

--Dawn

Hi.

:DMANY THANKS.:D

Both bunnies are FAT they seem to have caught up ! Im keeping a close eye on them but they are just like the rest of the litter now ! thankyou so much ! :D:D

aurora369- HERE IS A PIC for you :D!

As you can see all fatties , the two skinny ones are with fat swollen tums not as big as the rest but seem to be feeding ok now.I am keeping a close eye on them .Cant thank you enough.I put them to Mum a few times - if i didnt have i know they would have died !

here are a few of them above.

This is the Fatty of the litter - which is big for 8 days old.

I have two white ones this size.The rest around the same size and two small white - which were the ones originally not feeding but seem fine for now.Ten in all .They havnt opened their eyes yet - anytime now i cant wait to see what colour they are.

x

Latest posts

Back