Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sweet Pea

Reaction score
Hello,

I have not owned a bunny for a few years now. I was at our local marketyesterday and someone was giving away free baby bunnies they had foundabandoned on their door step. I just had to rescue one and give it agood home. I called her Lilly and she is all black. She really reallylikes one of my cats who like to lay in the sun with her. I am glad tohave found this site my name is Michelle.

:hello Sweet Pea! :welcome1

How nice of you to take in an abandonedbunny. I hope the rest of the babybunnies find a home like yours.

Rainbows! :)

I am hoping they do as well. I would have taken2 but my BF would have been really mad. I have 2 cats, 3 guinea pigs,9dwarf hamsters fish and now the Bun. He says enough animals of and Irehabilitate squirrels and raccoons.

Hey Michelle, welcome to RO!!:wave:

You sound like a big animal lover with all those pets and rescues!

I have a black bunny too, her name is Ebony, IMO black bunnies are themost beautiful. I'd love to see a few pictures of Lilly!:)

Hope you enjoy the forum!:elephant:

Michaela:), Ebony:bunny5 and Pebble:anotherbun

Thank you for the warm welcome.

Yes I am a really big animal lover..I may have to move for a biggerhouse hehehe. I am really happy I found this site as it's been a fewyears for me since my last Bun Bun.

Thanks again.

Latest posts

Back