Newbie!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

em2905

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm Em and i am from the UK,though i also spend some of the time in Florida. Right now i am in theUK!

I have one bunny, named Truffle.She's 3 1/2 years old and i have her photo as my avatar. She's a sweetbunny, but she also can have quite the attitude! Lol!

Em :England:

Hi, Em and Truffle!! Welcome to Rabbits Only!!

Yes, bunnies can have quite the attitude sometimes...but I just love that spunkiness!! :D

I can't wait to hear all about your little Truffle...she sounds so wonderful! :D

Hugs!

Rosie*

Hello!

Hi there and :welcome1 to RO!!:hug:

I love your avatar pic. Truffles is adorable! I really hope we can helpyou find a way to keep her. She looks like such a special girl.

Haley, Basil:rabbithop, Max :dutch, Tumnus:bunny19, & Lucy :brown-bunny

Thanksfor the welcomes! Truffle really is a cute bunny. I have had no onecontact me saying they may be able to give her a long termhome.:(I still dont know what i am going to do. Shecant come over to the US at the moment, it would have to be a littledown the line, when i am over there properly, so i have the dilema asto what to do in the mean time at least. It's a worryreally.

She definitely has a realcharacter. She has her really sweet moments, when she just loves you torub her head and then her grumpy moments when she likes to growl atyou! That's mainly because she is in her cage though, she's better outof her cage. She is much better than she wasthough.

Truffle was only recentlyspayed. I didn't know the high risks of not spaying a female until itwas too late. Truffle got Pyometra last month and had to be spayed. Sheis doing fine now though and had been less aggressive since beingspayed.

Em:England:

em2905 wrote:
One of yourbunnies, JadeIcing seems to look a lot like myTruffle!!:)

Em:England:

That would be Teresa. She is a little ball of fire.

snork_maiden wrote:
hi!! :wave2

Truffle looks like a v.pretty bunny! and iloveher name! do you have more pic's of her?

XxX

Hi!

Thanks for saying Trufflelooks pretty, i think she is. I do have more pics of her, but not surewhere to post them on here??

Hmm, can i attach a pic to a message?

Em :England:

Latest posts

Back