New Wake-up Call for Mama!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kherrmann3

Reaction score
I have a new way to wake up Mama! :D Normally, I would wait until 8:00AM (sometimes earlier) and rattle/chew on the bars of my cage to get her attention. Then, she would slowly get up, open my cage, and put my ramp on the opening. Then I would have free run of the bedroom for the day (most days!). NOW, Mama's boyfriend :)grumpy:) wakes up at 5:00AM and Will let me out 'cause he doesn't like hearing me rattle around while I wait to be let out! This morning, I got to run around until Mama wakes up. She decided to sleep in, so I thought I would help her wake up! I hopped around on the bed in circles and would hop up on her chest and stare at her. Then, when that didn't work, I snuck my whiskers in her face, then raced around the bed some more. When THAT DIDN'T WORK, I jumped on her face. That worked! I got my breakfast, then! It was over an hour late! :( Mama laughed when she finally woke up, though. She laid in bed for another five minutes before I got my food though. It was OK, though, she filled those five minutes with ear scratchies! :D:cool: It was awesome! I think I have a new morning ritual!

Here's me playing on Mama's bed! I love it! It's a full-size and has plenty of room for me to play on! :D

Hee hhee that is funny. Your sure cute!! Whut is yur name?

Bruce

Haha! I'm Toby. Mama got some pictures of me this morning while I was trying to wake her up... She took a video then got the frames she wanted. :grumpy: She caught me! :X

It was dark when the video was taken. Mama fixed them up on Photoshop the best she could... Still grainy...

Sneakin' up...

Whiskers near the face...

She's moving! RUN!

She stopped moving...

Oh, well. I'm outta here!

wow, that is very smart! When i was in the house post spay, i would rattle the bars and pull the hay rack of the side of teh cage so i made as much noise as i could so that mummy woke up! It worked! and tehn she let me out and i would lie on her bed with her. It was very fun! :)

Bye,
Pebble xox

Latest posts

Back