New to this...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debbie1345

Reaction score
:bunnydance:Hello,

I am new to this. I have 2 bunnies. I don't knowhow old Lo is, but after I had her for about a month, she was onVacation with me. I woke up after one noisey (spelling?) night andfound Lo had shed alot of hair and popped out 7 babies! To make a long(and sometime sad) story short 5 babies made it through and I now haveAllie. Allie was born in July andsheisalbino. Recently Allie has developed amalloclusion, she has to get her teeth cut every 3 weeks. Iam acually meeting with our vet tomorrow to see what he thinks aboutdoing a surgury. Lo is my 'problem child'. With in the past 4months she has been getting mean, and she doesn't like to come out ofher cage. She has tried scratch and lunging at me.She does not like to play with toys or be held, and if I do finally gether out to play she just lays down to sleep. Allie is alittle sweetie. She is always looking to cuddle, and she LOVES playingwith our cats! I just wish I could find something that shecould chew on for her teeth. Allie and Lo both have MANY babytoys to play with, but I just can't get them to use them.

I would love some bunny advice.

-Debbie

Hi there and welcome! Lo and Allie soundadorable! So I take it you rehomed the other 4 babies? That mustve beena shock when you found out she had kits!

Is Lo spayed? It might help cut down on some of that aggression, plus its much healthier for females.

Do you have any pics? I would love to see these two girlies :D

Again welcome!

:helloand:welcome1 to RO!!

Sorry to hear about the dental problems, poor Allie:(

I need piccies too!!:camera Hehe, we're addicted to piccies here! lol

Latest posts

Back