new pics!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgirl

Reaction score
This post features Fenwick! (Noticethat you can see his nose!!!! It's healing!)More of theothers to follow!

DSCN0948.jpg

DSCN0946.jpg

DSCN0941.jpg

DSCN0940.jpg

DSCN0945.jpg

awwwww how cute. Its good his nose is healing.Your a good bunny mommy!!!! Even if he is yelling get thewoman away from my nose :)

Cristy

He is such a handsome fella. That new camera yougot takes some excellent pics. Hurry up and get some of Bub, I amhaving Bub withdrawl!! I am glad to hear that Fenwick's nose is healingup, is that from the new hay you found? Or was it some sort of moss?Sorry I can't remember for myself but am glad that whatever it is itseems to be working.

Fergi's mom

What a cutie! You can put a little triple antibiotic ointment on his nose to help clear it up.

Pam

What a beautiful little guy! That little nose looks sore. He couldn'thave a better mom to tend to him. Give him a kiss and hoping theantibiotic creme will help heal it quickly. In addition, a dose of aloeor Vitamin E oil might help too.

Poor punkin!

Keep us posted.

-Carolyn

aww he's so cute! I used neosporin on Rexi's nose.....she had a bobo and it cleared it right up.

Now, Where's the Bubby pics???????

Lanna

Lol Christy....you hit the nail on the head! "Get that woman away from my nose!!" hehehe

We've been having a lot of "Run and hide when you see mommy coming" days!

If I use antibiotic ointment, is it ok if he licks it off? I laughedwhen I sawCarolyn's suggestions of Vit. E oil, because a fewmonths ago I had tried oil (olive, actually) on his nose to ease theinflammation. Oooh, he was mad enough to spit--because it dripped inhis nostrils and he was running around sneezing madly trying to get itOFF!! But Vit. E is much thicker and probably wouldn't drip so much.And aloe is spreadable. So those should work.

I think my favorite so far is vaseline though!

Bo, Fenny is about 4 yrs. old....I think....he was born in my herd but my memory is lapsing! ;)

Fergi's mom, marsh hay did the trick for my boy so far. It's not dust-free, but very reduced.

And Bub pics are coming!! There are a LOT of them!!!

Rose

Latest posts

Back