New pics

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephanie

Reaction score
They aren't the best pics, but you know how it iswhen a bunny just won't sit still and cooperate with you. It's been abit since I've put up some recent pics of my babies though.

We've had to take the shelf down (again) until we can replace it with awire one, as Valuran pees and poops all over it. We're getting a wireshelf this weekend.

By the way, his name is Valuran now. It went from Valura, to Valurien to Valuran. That's the final name, promise!

Valuran was sleeping on Abby, looking alladorable. Chompers had been sitting in a very cute postion groomingValuran, but of course stopped as soon as I pulled out the camera.

I was trying to geta closeup, butobviously it didn't come out well. I wanted you all to see his crinklywhiskers. Love those Mini Rex crinkles.

Oh Stephanie, Valuran is getting more and morehandsome by the week. Soon he will be so handsome that he will go on toHollywood to star asthe next Romeoin the next majorromance movie! He really is just gorgeous, I love his fur. Chompers andAbbey and him look quite cozy together. The one of Valuran and Abby onthe shelf is great, Abby is such a beautiful bun too, all three are.You are lucky to have so many beautiful bunnys around Stephanie.

Fergi's mom

Hehehe, thanks. I certainly do love them topieces. So cool to watch them, to see how very different theyall are from one another, as far as personality goes.

Right now Valuran is going through the teen stage. We all know howgreat that is! Abby was too, but getting her spayed took care of mostof that thankfully. I hope he gets affectionate again, right now hewants pretty much nothing to do with us, unless we have food that is.Abby was much the same at his age.

Chompers of course is my laid back bun. He LOVES getting pet, and willlay there forever getting his ears rubbed, chin tickled and cheeksscratched.

Latest posts

Back