Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeanutsMom

Reaction score
Hello Fellow Members!

I am new to this wonderful site, I just wanted to introduce myself ifyou don't mind, and get to know you! I live in Menomonee Falls,Wisconsin (near Milwaukee) and I am 16 years old! I currently own 3rats (females named Suzie, Violette, and Phoebe) and 2 cats (malesnamed Sammy and Dudley). I am adopting a rabbit on Thursday, her nameis Peanut, and she will be my first rabbit!! I am *so* excited! That isher little face in my avatar. She has been at the shelter for a year-since September 27th, 2003 :(. She needs a good loving home- my home!She is already litter trained and comes from a house full of cats- sohopefully she won't mind Sam & Dudley! :D:)Horses are another important aspect in my life, they takeup 3/4ths of my life. I have been riding since the age of 6, and willbe getting an Arabian sometime early next year- if all goes well.

So, I really look forward to being a member on this site! I hope Ilearn a lot of cool things, and see a lot of pictures of your adorablerabbits!! I will post pictures of Peanut as soon as I adopt her and shegets settled in her new house!

:DPeanutsMom

Attached is a picture of Peanut from the humane societies' website.

Welcome to the forum!

Peanut is beautiful and it's great that you have found each other so Peanut can enjoy the wonderful life of a pampered rabbit :)

Pam

Warmest Welcome PeanutsMom! :dude:

Peanut is so adorable! What a Lucky Lady she is to have stumbled uponyou as her mom. Very much looking forward to hearing about how she'lladjust to having brothers and sisters and how they'll take to her.

Glad you found us and Peanut found you.

-Carolyn

Peanut is really striking--is sheaspecific breedor one of thosestunningmixes that occasionally pop up? You know, the ones that look like theyshould be a breed! ;)

Bet you can't wait til Thursday!!

Rose

Her color is Chinchilla. Depending onher weight, she may very well meet a breed standard.Sometimes "purebreds" don't even look like the breed they are supposedto be -- on the other hand, some mixed breeds may meet the standard fora certain breed.

Peanut may be of commercial ancestory or a chinchilla breed rabbit.

I remember the story of one breeder that entered their rabbit in 2different breeds -- as a black New Zealand and also as a black Satinthat actually won Best of Breed in both!

Pam

Welcome PeanutsMom! Peanuts is so lucky to havesuch a wonderful mom, if you have any questions, feel free to ask us.Hope you experience the manywonderful joys of owning arabbit.

Howdy Howdy Howdy!!!!!!

OMG horses are a major part in my life are horses as well!!! I dont own one though.
Im14 My nameis Lauren and I have two rabbits.
A dutch called Fidget (boy)
and Ebony(girl)

Love from loz

xXx

pamnock wrote:
Hercolor is Chinchilla. Depending on her weight, she may verywell meet a breed standard. Sometimes "purebreds" don't evenlook like the breed they are supposed to be --

No kiddin'! You should see my Izzy! lol

looks nothing like a Holland Lop....

Rose

Hi there! I'mnot too knowledgable about horses, but two of my good friends atcollege are! Arabians are beautiful horses though.Congrats on getting the new rabbit! I still remember howexcited and nervous I was to be getting mine. Good luckbringing her home!

--Melissa and Umbra

You get your baby today, right Mom?

Let us know whenPeanutgets home and how she settles in.

-Carolyn

Back