New member- buckeye

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hsandage

Reaction score
So hey guys. I would like to introduce myself. I'm hunter, and I've owned rabbits before. But never in my life have I had a rabbit self train itself to use the litter box on his own with out using positive reinforcement. I got Buckeye from 50 phantoms in New Orleans. And after learning his bathroom habits for a few weeks I started using a low sided litter box. Then very slowly i transitioned him to his cage in his play pen. Now today i took his cage out and now I'm barely picking up stray pellets around his new Set up. And he only poops when he's eating hay in his corner. I know its kinda bare but I'm still tweaking his enclosure to make it better. Slowly but surely he's gonna get an extension to the play pen. It's a xxl dog kennel with rods and I tweaked it to fit his accommodations. The good thing is after we move to our new house I can extend it. But the house I'm living in now has limited space. But I'm happy if he's happy with the new update.

But I would love to join the community and still larn more about rabbits

Attachments

• 17169491153234795388059543705745.jpg
    17169491153234795388059543705745.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back