[New Jersey] Trio of buns need a new home!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jas1548

Reaction score
imgur album (pics and videos of the buns): https://imgur.com/a/iljKdOj

We are in northern New Jersey.

My husband and I are moving, and can no longer keep our rabbits. We are looking for fellow rabbit lovers ready to take on a bonded trio, as we can no longer given them the love and attention they deserve.

We have three buns. They are all spayed/neutered, and litter box trained. Love apples, bananas, bell peppers, chicory and other lettuce, mangoes. Free-range.

1. Sweet Thing - castor mini Rex, 5 years old, a.k.a. Buddy. The scaredy cat of the bunch, but also the first to come running when it's food time. Loooves to be pet on the head. The softest thing I've ever touched.

2. Snowflake - black and white Lop, 4 years old, a.k.a. MooMoo. She developed a head tilt last year, but has largely adapted to it. Very docile; has gotten used to being picked up from all the treatments we've given her for the head tilt.

3. Yoshimi - white Lionhead with black markings, 3 years old, a.k.a. Yoshi, Yosh McGosh. The wild one and the clown. Least socialized and usually runs away when you try to pet her. Voted Most Likely to Attempt Escape from X-Pen.
If you or someone you know in our area is willing to give these guys a new home, please let us know!

Latest posts

Back