New Here!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HugABunny

Reaction score
Hey Y'all!

I'm new here. I own 3 Mini Rex rabbits. 'Sammy' is a blueMini Rex, 'Buster' is a lilac Mini Rex, and 'Gracie' is a black MiniRex. I also own a German Shepherd dog 'Zeus', a kitty cat 'Sunshine',and co-own a kitty cat 'Buddy'with my brother. Our familypets consist of one German Shepherd mix 'Buffy' and oneLabrador/Spaniel mix 'Scooter'. My brother owns a kitty cat 'Simba'. Ihave a youth rabbit breeding project with my Mom.

I love Country music. My tops favorites are: "Sugarland", "LeAnnRimes", "Carrie Underwood", "Jo Dee Messina", "Shania Twain", "TobyKeith", "The Wreckers", "Kellie Pickler", and "Rascal Flatts". I LOVEthe Detroit Tigers baseball team. My favorite pitchers on there are'Nate Robertson' and 'Kenny Rogers'.

Can't wait to see y'all around! Oh, you'll see me sometimes in the rabbit.org chat room. My nickname is "riley1". =)

HugABunny

Hello! Welcome! I to love most of the singers you posted. I also love bunnies! Have any pictures?

:helloand :welcome1

I am looking forward to pictures - I love mini rex!!

Michaela:), Ebony:bunny5 and Pebble:anotherbun

Latest posts

Back