New girl.....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darlenenicole

Reaction score
I just wanted to say hello.....i got so involvedwith just asking questions i didnt even bother to introduce myself. Iam darlenenicole and from Ohio, usa. I found this forum just a coupleof days ago and i thought it would be fun to join. So i hope that i canfit in and get to know everyone!!!:):DI am a new rabbitowner, I have had Corbon and Leilu for about a month now (i will postpics later) and now i have welcomed 4 new members to my family just 3days ago, i love them all very much!! Thanks again!!

Hi darlenenicole

Is that four new rabbits? Does that make six you have now? I'm onlyasking because I took on four at once nearly two weeks ago and I'vebeen wondering if anyone else ever did anything like that instead ofbuilding up slowly :).

Thanks for what you said about bitter apple on the 'chewing' thread Imight try that on the walls if I can find any, the tabasco seems to behelping the furniture.

What kind of rabbits have you got?

Welcome from me and my bad baby rabbits, :D

kate

I am not really sure whatkind they are but maybe someone can help me out with that when i figureout how to put pics up here. Leilu, my female suprised me by givingbirth to 4 little ones on Tuesday morning. I think i found homes forthree of them already but i think i will have a hard time giving themaway. They are only three days old but i love all of them verymuch!!!:)

corbon and leilu??? like from the fifth element?

EEEEEeeee thats awesome.

ohy my gosh, angie just learned how to jump out the top of her cage so i better get her

i thought they were spelled korbon dallas and leeloo ?

ack, im coming angie

My boyfriend came up with the name. And it matched them both perfectly, now i have to come up with four other names!!

Hey everyone finaly got pics of my clan. Theblack and white is Corbon and the gray and white is Leilu. And the fourlittle ones is my new babies!!!:D

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

Back