New additions to my family!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sandhills_rabbits

Reaction score
Well, my husband talked to a local Hollandbreeder just 15 minutes out of the town we live in, and she has beenholding a show-quality male holland for us. She called me today, andarranged for us to pick up the male, along with an adorable littlefemale tonight! I'm so excited! We've already come up with names forthe buns.... Butterscotch for the male, and Hopscotch for the female.As soon as I have the new family members home, I'll take pictures soeveryone can see them!

Yay! More bunnies! How can life possibly get any better!?!?

How many bunnies do youalready have? Before I wanted another bunny, but I don't want Nepo toget jealous of my sharing my love with another bunny. Even if I wantedto, my parents don't let me have another bunny. Are you planning onbreeding Butterscotch and Hopscotch?

YAY! More buns!

Congrats!

Well, I now I have 5 buns, plus the two littleWrigglies, so I guess the grand total is 7 (one for every day of theweek!). I figure I have to draw the line at that number of rabbits,though..... i have 2 dogs, 5 chinchillas, and many other critters tocare for.

My hubby went and picked up Butterscotch and Hopscotch, and they arebeauties! Hopscotch is just the sweetest little girl, and Butterscotchis a big lug. I love them both!
I took pictures, but I've still got to upload them from my digitalcamera..... I'll be sure to get the pictures posted tonight, though.

Aww congrats on the new bunnies :)!!! I reallywant another. I have got 3 along with 2 cats, 2 ferrets, 2 youngchildren (3 yrsand 8 months), a baby on the way and Ryan. IfI could I'd have a house full, but I have my hands full at the moment.Thats a good thing about this forum - If you feel an urge to get a newbunny, you can look at everyone elses pictures of theirs and pretendthey are yours!! I'll look forward to your pics :)!

Vickie

Ooh! I love Hollands!

*dreamy look*

I'd have some if I could! Unfortunately, even if I could have morerabbits I don't think Hollands are the breed, a Flemish would do betterin my climate.

Here's the pictures of my brand new babies! Theboy is such a shy little guy, but oh so cute. The girl is an absolutedream. She lets me hold her with no fuss.... I had to go lie down witha heating pad for about an hour and a half, and i had her with me. Shelaid on my chest (i think because i was wearing a soft, comfy sweaterthat probably reminded her of a cloud) and just stayed there for thewhole time. I didnt have the heating pad near her, so she wouldnt getover heated. She gave me sweet little bunny kisses, and I figure for anew rabbit to do that must be a good sign!

Here's the pics! :)

Pictures of Butterscotch, my sweet little lug of a bunny boy:
79983577.jpg

79983567.jpg

79983558.jpg

and now some pictures of my little angel bun, Hopscotch:
79983538.jpg

79983535.jpg

79983524.jpg

79983516.jpg

Aww I'm SOOOOOOOO jealous right now. Theyreabsolutely adorable!!!! I would just kiss those noses till theyprobably hated me. I want lops so bad!!!! Youre going to have a couplespoiled bunnies on your hands. LOL Give them lots of kisseys for me.

Lanna

Lol.... I've been giving them tons and tons ofkisses! They are probably sick and tired of all the kisses i've giventhem in less then 24 hours. They are probably thinking "what is wrongwith this weird woman!??!"

The boy is very, very shy and I think it will take a little time andpatience til he is used to me. The girl, on the other hand, is mydesignated "Lap Lop". She lets me hold her for hours on end. It'samazing. She just sits there contently, and nuzzles me. When I waslaying in bed this morning I picked her up and was just lying there,petting her. She made no effort to get away from me and explore, likeall my other buns do. She just is very peaceful and content to beloved..... She is just the sweetest little girl.

Latest posts

Back